Blockchain & Innovation Mentoring Lab bridges the gap between projects and blockchain professionals connecting Enterprises, Startups, Universities and Blockchain Communities.
New technology, new challenges:
- Lack of people with experience
- Gap between companies with real use cases and technical blockchain communities
- Missing meaningful discussions on concrete blockchain implementation
- Innovation and new technologies are hard to embrace
- There’s no such thing as a blockchain with a node
ORGANIZATIONS – Let us know your pain points and find blockchain developers and professionals in one month.
We are building a hub that connects Enterprises, Startups, Universities, Blockchain Communities with the aim of learning while doing, working on solutions that solve existing problems.
- Talents management
- Research & Development
Blockchain and Innovation mentoring program will support the attendees into the development of skills and experience on blockchain and innovation matters.
Organizations and talents are matched based on common interests expressed through this form
- 1o1 video calls
- Mastermind group
She is a person with blockchain knowledge already stepped into blockchain, with technical or business working background, looking to improve his experience hands-on a blockchain project.
Its core business is usually outside blockchain and it is implementing a concrete blockchain use case around identity, supply-chain, and IoT
Some of the projects we are currently working on:
- Hyperledger Fabric uses cases:
supply chain / provenance / food chain / value chain
- Hyperledger Indy use cases
- IoT + Hyperledger frameworks
- Hyperledger & Telecom
- DLT: governance framework and compliance
- DLT: business model & trust
- Etherum – Digital Identity NGO
- RSK smart contracts use cases
If you need more information please, contact us